Almost all high school and college students face writing a personal essay for their academics. In order to write a personal essay or any other essay type, it is important for a writer to first know the differences between the basic types of essays.
Just as the name suggests, a personal essay is a type of essay writing which aims to present a personal story to its audience. This essay is about communicating personal experiences and stories that have a strong lesson or are inspiring. Moreover, take help from 'write my essay' service to get professional assistance.
The power of a personal essay cannot be underestimated. A personal essay influences the audience. It can impress and inspire the reader as well as it can be depressive for them.
Steps to Take to Make your Personal Essay an A-worthy
If you use these basic things in your essay you can make your personal essay A-worthy for sure.
- The core concept and matter should be clearly portrayed. It will not amuse the readers to read about your life so a specific topic, should be selected to talk about in the essay. If that topic is a conflict or an experience that changed your life forever then your essay will be a success.
- Use an interesting hook to begin your essay. This will excite and motivate the readers to read your essay. You can use a funny statement, a quote, a question, or even an anecdote to start your personal essay.
- A trick to make your essay amazing is to always right it with your angle or perspective. It is not bad to look at other people’s work for taking a clue where to start but copying other’s thoughts will just make your essay boring and unattractive.
- Present different characters in your essay. Adding characters to your essay will bring drama and story giving life to your essay. Play with character’s actions and reactions to build an interesting story. Readers tend to remember characters and relate to them.
- Always provide an outline. It is a pre-writing step and helps as a plan when you are writing an essay. It makes a writer stay focused on the main idea and makes sure that no important information is left behind to add in the essay.
- One thing that gives strength to the personal essay is the presence of literary tools such as personifications and metaphors. It will brighten up your essay and the story presented will be better understood and felt.
- Before submitting your personal essay read out loud to your family or friends. You can even read it to yourself. Hearing your own story will give you an idea of the tone and how readers will perceive the story.
- Revise and proofread until you are satisfied with what you have written. Check for mistakes like grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, and spellings to make your essay flawless and charming.
Writing personal essays help you depict your personality and thinking. It helps polish your abilities to make people believe without seeing. If you write personal essays correctly, you are capable of writing personal statements and college application essays as well.
But if you still find it hard to draft a perfect essay you can always get help from essay typer online by professionals. You can take essay writing help free of charges from online writing services.